The following Foster Child Support Organizations have been certified by the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services to be eligible for the Qualified Foster Child Donation Credit Program for Calendar Year 2023.
- Goshen Valley Foundation, Inc
- Lydia’s Place, Inc.
- MAAC (Multi-Agency Alliance for Children)
- Murphy-Harpst Children’s Center, Inc.
- North Georgia Angel House, Inc.
- The Attitude 2 Empower, Inc.
- The Methodist Homes of the South Georgia Conference, Inc.
- The Orange Duffel Bag Initiative
- Wellroot Family Services, Inc.
Beginning January 1, 2023, Georgia tax filers can apply to receive 100 percent tax credit for donations made to qualified foster support organizations.